WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS?


    Imagen relacionada
  • What's your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?
 I think it must be fun, a challenge for myself. I really love all the animals and I would love for         example to have an iguana, a snake or a lion in my house. Just imagine that a parrot would wake you up in the morning, how great sound that!


  • What's your opinion about cloning?
If we talk about ourselves sounds i litle crazy for me, not because it is imposible to do but because is unnatural, why we would like live more? our nature destroy everything in this world so precious, certainly if there was anothger me I would kill him.

Resultado de imagen para reciclaje
  • What's you opinion about recycling?
My opinion about that it's simple, it's good but if you think why we should recycle, you would realize that we created the whole problem, because we should not recycle to take care of the planet if we hadn't created it from the beginning or if?

  • What's your opinion about animal testing?
Resultado de imagen para animals testingIf I think it, it's inhuman sometime, cruel other time. I don't understand why is necessary to do somenthing like that for our whims. Why it's necessary to try something that is for our species in others and make them suffer. I am against that.   

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you! Why do humans need to torture so many animals when there are a thousand ways to test without harming anyone? Its sad :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love your idea about exotic animals, that would be awesome. I always wanted to see some animals in there natural state.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares